2013 Daily Camping Rates
|Water, Electric, and Sewer Site
|Water and Electric Site
|Sleeping Cabin Rental
- Stay 6 consecutive nights and receive the 7th consecutive night free (not valid on holiday weekends).
- Spring (April 29 to May 21 and Fall (September 9 to )October 1)Camping Special - Camp four weekends for only $200 or two weekends for only $125 - Leave your trailer on site and spend four, fun-filled weekends! Rates start at $200! Just unplug your electric and close your camper during the week. Imagine - no hauling back and forth! $40 extra to stay plugged in on weekdays. This rate is for one family, one camping unit per site and weekend (Fri. Sat. night) use only. Cabins excluded.
- Aug 16 & 17 - 4-H Members receive a 20% camping discount.
- September 7 & 8 - Grandparents receive a 20% camping discount if the bring their grandchildren.
- Five Star Bank & Five Star Investment Service Employees receive a 10% Camping Discount.
- May not combine discounts or coupons.
- Group Discount: Everyone Wins! Reserve and pay for six or more sites at the same time for the same dates and everyone will receive a 10% discount. Excludes Holiday Weekends.
- Please mention discount when making reservations and show appropriate ID.
Check in time is after 1:00 pm. Check out time is 12:00 pm. Advance notice is required for late check outs, early check in and check in after 8:00pm.
- Rates are based on 4 people, using one camping unit and one auto per site. Each additional person is $3.00 per night. Children 2 and under are free.
- No discount for two or more camping units sharing a site.
- Two night minimum on weekends during July and August.
- Three night minimum on Holiday Weekends. These must be paid in full upon making reservation.
- Reservations (other than Holidays) require one night deposit for each site within 10 days of making the reservation.
- 14 days notice of cancellation prior to arrival date required for refund of deposit less a $10.00 per site processing fee. No cancellation refunds on Holiday Weekends.
- No refunds for early departure or due to inclement weather.
- Sleeping Cabins require $100 refundable security deposit.
- Visitor Fees are charged to everyone who enters the campground.
- Helmets must be worn for children 14 and under when riding bicycles, skateboards or non-motorized scooters.
- No all terrain or off road vehicles allowed in the campground.
- 5 mile per hour speed limit on all camp roads.
- Pets are permitted on a leash. Owners must pick up after their pets, control excessive barking and provide a copy of the rabies certificate upon check in. No vicious breeds of dogs.
Call 585-554-3567 for more information or to make a reservation.